Orbx has recently announced that their rendition of TrueEarth ortho imagery Northern California, which was originally developed for X-Plane 11, is coming to Prepar3D. Today, the scenery has been released and is available to be bought through Orbx stores.
This scenery brings us a variety of custom POIs, over 240 000 square kilometres of detailed ground imagery and accurately placed autogen, a wide range of landscapes and detailed mountains and coastlines will redefine how you’ll travell across the state in P3D.
TEUS Northern California features Yosemite National Park, detailed city scapes of San Francisco, Sacramento and more cities, over 284 million accurately placed trees, VFR landmarks such as churches, wind farms, power lines or light houses and more.
- 93,190 square miles (241,363 km²) of hand-corrected, crisp, color-matched aerial imagery
- 1002 custom-modeled 3D POIs!
- Over 284 million trees placed
- More than 8 million buildings
- Stunning San Francisco Cityscape
- VFR landmarks such as masts, wind farms, churches, power-lines, and lighthouses are all accurately placed
- Hand-placed and custom modelled 3D landmarks
- Sharp and detailed Ultra-HD 10-meter mesh
- Superb watermasking along the entire coastline and most rivers and lakes
- Beautiful summer imagery with exquisite night-lighting
The scenery can be bought through Orbx store or via Orbx central for AUD54.95, but now, it is in sale for AUD43.96 or €26.16.