Orbx has recently shared an information about their TrueEarth products Washington and Oregon coming to ESP platform simulator – Prepar3D. Today, the first rendition from those two announced, Washington state, has been released.
The TrueEarth US Washington is a 1:1 replica of the real state made from color corrected ortho imagery, hand placed and custom buildings, variety of vegetation and more. This scenery can provide us with 172 428km2 of crisp hand-corrected aerial imagery, custom modelled 3D POIs, over 332 million trees, major cityscapes for Seattle, Tacoma, Victoria and Bellevue, Signifiicant buildings renditions, VFR landmarks and more. The full feature list is listed below. The scenery is available for Prepar3D v4 and Prepar3D v5.
- 66,574 square miles (172,428 km²) of hand-corrected, crisp aerial imagery
- 944 custom-modelled 3D POIs!
- Over 332 million trees placed correctly
- More than 4.5 million buildings at their correct height and location
- Major Cityscapes for Seattle, Bellevue, Victoria, Tacoma
- Significant buildings added to Everett, Olympia, Spokane, Kennewick and Yakima
- VFR landmarks such as masts, wind farms, churches, power-lines, and lighthouses are all accurately placed
- Hand-placed and custom modelled 3D landmarks such as bridges, skyscrapers, stadiums, cranes, tanks, piers farms, and monuments
- Sharp and detailed Ultra-HD 10-meter mesh brings out stunning detail in natural features such as mountains, coastlines and valleys
- Superb watermasking along the entire coastline and most rivers and lakes
- Beautiful summer imagery with exquisite night-lighting
The scenery is available for AUD$69.95 at Orbx store or through the Orbx central app.