Tacoma Narrows airport is located northwest from the Tacoma city, Washington, USA. It has one runway and is used especially for general aviation.
ORBX promises finest details possible in the scenery. And should include some latest standards like PBR, volumetric grass or Dynamic lighting. ORBX claims that this is the first airport located in Washington after many years. Of course, ORBX developers shared some previews with us, which will be included down below also as the actual feature list. You can find more information on their forums. The sceneries will be available for both P3D v4 and X-Plane 11.
- First new Orbx airport in Washington for many years!
- PBR implementation for both P3Dv4 and XP11
- Accurate modeling and superb textures
- Static aircraft, clutter and equipment
- Volumetric grass and HD trees
- Tacoma Narrows Bridge modeled
- Great GA airport location and a departure point for other Orbx airports in the area
- Debut airport from our new UK in-house team of developers
For more information, stay tuned on FSNews, as we will inform you about the release of this scenery.