Yesterday, we wrote an article about the next ORBX scenery located in Washington. Not even 24 hours after the announcement, the scenery has been released.
ORBX Tacoma Narrows is one of the airports especially for General Aviation, that ORBX made. The airport itself is located northwest out of Tacoma, Washington USA. The developers says that it’s the first airport located in Washington after many years. The scenery is available for X-Plane 11 too. It has some up to date standards like PBR or dynamic lighting. You can see more features down below.
- First new Orbx airport in Washington for many years!
- PBR implementation for both P3Dv4 and XP11
- Accurate modeling and superb textures
- Static aircraft, clutter and equipment
- Volumetric grass and HD trees
- Tacoma Narrows Bridge modeled
- Great GA airport location and a departure point for other Orbx airports in the area
- Debut airport from our new UK in-house team of developers
You can get this scenery here. For a limited time, until December 21, you can get the airport in a sale.