ORBX a few days ago announced TrueEarth Great Britain South v2 and TrueEarth Great Britain North and Central to be coming to Prepar3D. Today, the products got released and updated, and can now be purchased via Orbx store.
The ORBX TrueEarth GB is built from 3 main packages; South, Central, and North. South is the oldest one and got updated to v2. This update is especially for performance, as it was not that good in the previous versions. TEGB has to offer a full photoreal rendition of Great Britain. This package is especially for VFR flying. TrueEarth packages were previously products for X-Plane 11, but later on, they got gradually converted to Prepar3D. There are still no TEUS products for P3D yet.
The main features of these three products are hand-corrected color-matched aerial imagery, new configurable options for additional performance, accurate autogen, millions of trees with correct height and location, VFR landmarks, and much more! You can see the whole feature list down below. Even though the TEGB south got just an update, the total area covering by this package has been changed too, now, it covers a total of 3000km2 area. These packages are also very big, so before installing, check your hard drive space, as it can consume probably more than 300GB!
- Hand corrected, crisp, color-matched aerial imagery
- *New* Configurable options for those looking for additional performance gains
- Accurate building shapes to precisely match the ortho imagery footprints
- Millions of trees at the correct height and location
- Buildings at the correct height and location
- VFR landmarks such as masts, windfarms, churches, power-lines, castles, stadiums and lighthouses
- Hundreds of custom-modelled 3D POIs
- Hand-placed and custom modelled landmarks
- Sharp and detailed 10-meter mesh
- Superb watermasking along the entire coastline
- Summer season only with full night-lighting supported
You can get these packages separately, or all in one for decreased price via ORBX central or via their website.