ORBX, a developer who stays behind many huge-area coverage sceneries like TrueEarth GB South, North and Central or TrueEarth US Washington, has been recently working on their rendition of Florida state in the USA.
The scenery is available in two versions – SD and HD, HD version is more expensive by 10 dollars but includes the SD version as well. SD version is more suitable for PCs, that are not that powerful, and includes sharpened ZL16 (2.4m/pix). SD version has around 42GB total disk space, and HD version includes ZL17 (1.2m/pix) and is 133GB big on the hard drive. The scenery covers the entire state of Florida with hand-corrected ortho imagery, covers up to 170 000 sq. km of total area. There are also highly detailed cities like Miami, Jacksonville, Tampa, Fort Lauderdale and much more. There are millions of accurately placed trees, custom POIs or great watermasking. You can see the full feature list down below.
- Over 170,304 Sq. Km (65,754 Sq. Miles) of crisp USGS and NAIP sourced imagery
- Will come in both SD and HD versions
- Stunning orthoimagery for the whole of Florida offering stunning views across the varied landscape including cities, beaches and Everglades National Park
- Beautifully crafted watermasking along the hundreds of miles of coastline
- Key cities include Miami, Orlando, Jacksonville, Tampa, Fort Lauderdale and beyond
- Exclusive ultra-HD Cityscape Miami accurately bringing this vibrant city to life
- Accurate building shapes to precisely match the ortho imagery footprints
- Nearly 1,000 custom-modelled 3D POIs; including Cape Canaveral, Orlando theme parks, major resorts and hotels, stadiums, bridges and much more!
- Millions of accurately placed trees
- Hand-placed and custom modelled landmarks placed throughout the scenery such as bridges, skyscrapers, castles, piers, and monuments
- Superb night lighting for all 3D POI models and cityscapes