The development team of Origami Studios has recently released their rendition of London Heathrow Airport (EGLL) for X-Plane 12.
London Heathrow Airport is the largest and busiest international airport in the United Kingdom, as well as one of the busiest airports in the World. It is an international gateway to North America from almost any European country. Virtual pilots can enjoy numerous long-haul routes from this airport and a plethora of short European hops.
Origami Studios created a detailed depiction of this international hub, using custom terminals, including terminal 5 with 3D interior, custom, static ground vehicles and ground markings. Furthermore, there is SAM jetway integration, X-Plane 12 tailored weather maps, as well as lighting. Owners of Orbx TrueEarth Great Britain South will definitely appreciate a seamless integration of this airport with this enormous package.
- Custom made Terminals, including Terminal 5 with 3D interior effect, and Terminals 4, 3 and 2
- Custom static ground vehicles
- Custom ground markings and taxi signage
- Custom landside POIs (including the iconic Concorde)
- Aggressive optimisation including model LODs and texture compression
- X-Plane 12 tailored weather maps, see rain, snow and ice accumulate correctly
- X-Plane 12 tailored lightingSeamless integration with Orbx True-earth and custom ortho-imagery (Optional)
- Experimental 3D moving grass effect. X-Plane 12 only
- SAM Jetway integration with custom sound
If you would like to get this scenery for yourself, you can do so through the iniBuilds website for approximately €22.76. However, as you will be charged in British Pound, this price may vary in the future. The price also doesn’t include your local VAT, which will be added upon purchase.