Origami Studios has today released their rendition of London Gatwick (EGKK) for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
London Gatwick is the second-busiest and one of the six international airports of London. It is located southeast of London Centre. It serves as a hub for airlines such as Virgin Atlantic, EasyJet UK or British Airways. It has destinations across 5 continents.
Origami Studios has initially released their Gatwick for X-Plane 11 back in February. The Microsoft Flight Simulator rendition of this airport has to offer mixed 2K and 4K textures for optimal performance, realistic stand signs and accurate VDGS, accurate lighting and more.
The scenery is now available for approximately €13.99, this price, however, excludes taxes that are going to be added at checkout.
- A mix of 4K and 2K textures for optimal performance
- A custom, faithful recreation of the latest airport ground layout with accurate signage
- Realistic stand signs coupled with static, accurately placed VDGS
- Ground clutter and custom cars placed all around the airport to bring it to life
- Several variants of bespoke, animated jetways
- Accurate apron, runway and taxiway lighting throughout