Developer XCaptain has released KPHL Philadelphia International airport for X-Plane 11. This scenery is stunning and what is even better, it is for free!
Philadelphia is located in the state of Pennsylvania, USA. KPHL airport is the 20th busiest airport in the entire USA and it is one of many hubs for American Airlines and a regional cargo hub for UPS Airlines. There were 31 million passengers passing through it last year.
Accurate airport layout, Moving marshallers & ground Crew or Dirt & grunge effects and many others are included in this scenery.
You can download this awesome scenery for free from the X-Plane forums.
- Detailed rendition of Philadelphia International Airport KPHL
- Accurate airport layout – 2019 Data
- Autogate integration at terminal & corporate ramps
- Accurate airport placement and elevation.
- Custom 3d models for all terminals and prominent buildings.
- Hand placed objects, buildings & markings
- Moving marshallers & ground Crew.
- Custom GA & Airline Static Aircraft, covering all major airlines operating from KTTN
- Realistic static aircraft and buildings.
- Dirt & grunge effects.
- External parking lot details.
- Grass & objects beyond airport fence.
- Custom realistic night lighting.
- Custom ramp starts & markings (airline and gate specific).
- A handful of animations.
- 3D Grass (Get those lawnmowers goin’)
- VFR city & river Traffic
- and much more