Pilot Plus’s very popular scenery for Bristol to X-Plane 11, got an update today. This update is especially about textures and details.
This update was announced via their Facebook page, and it includes things like new handcrafted mesh, ultra realistic terminal textures, new gates, or even new ground vehicles. The new gates are located behind the old terminal (19 and 20) There is also enhanced fuel pump area, new gate clutter and signature, and also, some general fixes. You can see whole changelog down below.
- Handcrafted mesh with Bristol’s iconic sloped runway (optional)
- Ultra realistic terminal textures
- New gates behind the old terminal (19 and 20)
- New airport ground vehicles
- Enhanced fuel pump area
- New gate clutter and signature
- General fixes
You can see more information on their website. The update is free of charge for all current customers.