The 737NGU comes up with new Operations center v2, PBR textures, or even EFB. The title NG3 will be used for MSFS20 version. This base package includes 737-800, 737-900 and 737-900ER. By the OLD NGX, this package has new system simulation, enhanced flight physics, better wingflex, high resolution displays and much much more. You can see whole list of features down below.
PMDG Development update: 32 bit simulator systems are not supported by PMDG anymore. The X-Plane 11 development is stopped, too and PMDG will make their products compatible with Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020.
- All new system simulation, utilizing the latest PMDG system simulation engine.
- Enhanced flight physics.
- Addition of rigid body physics to wing and tail surfaces.
- Improved flight control systems.
- Electronic Flight Bag with Navigraph Integration.
- High resolution cockpit displays
- New equipment options for cockpit instrumentation, fuel system changes and more.
- Changes to 737 options packages reflecting real world changes since NGX was first offered in 2011.
- Expanded failures simulation to cover nearly all QRH scenarios.
- PMDG Global Flight Operations compatibility (when PMDG GFO is made live in late 2019!)
- Native PMDG datalink simulation for offline flying (similar to 777 and 747)
- PMDG’s enhanced light package for the virtual cockpit.
- Driveable pushback tug.
- Base Package includes 737-800, 737-900 and 737-900ER models with standard wing, blended winglet and split scimitar winglet options where offered on the actual airframe.
- All new external models, with PBR texturing, enhanced animations and more.
- All new virtual cockpit model, with high detail PBR texturing, advanced animations and more.
- All new, high definition sound suite recorded on a fully instrumented test airplane.
- Enhanced PMDG Sound Engine for immersive audio experience on the flight deck.
- New PMDG Operations Center 2.0