PWDT & NHAdrian has today released their rendition of the legendary Zlín Z-142, for X-Plane 11. The model is converted Zlín Z-142 for FSX with more features, quality textures, and a more realistic flight model.
The aircraft features, for example, custom FMOD recorded from the real Zlín Z-142 aircraft, 4K PBR textures, built-in Librain, 3D lighting, or two panel layouts (Eastern and Western). As usual, the complete feature list has been included below.
This series of two seat trainer and four seat light aircraft was initially developed to replace the successful Zlin Trener series. The initial Z-42 was developed during the mid-1960s with two seats, side by side. It flew for the first time on the 17th of October, 1967.
The aircraft can be downloaded via the .org forums. It’s freeware.
- Highly optimized 3D model
- 4K high detailed PBR textures
- Realistic flight model – tested by real Zlin pilots
- Realistic custom FMOD sounds – recorded from real M-337AK engine
- Custom animations
- Full 3D virtual cockpit
- Full 3D instruments
- Built-in Librain effect
- RealityXP support
- iPad with AviTab
- Special 3D cabin lights
- Setup Sheet for aircraft configuring (Payloads, weights, etc.)
- Two panel layout (Eastern and Western style)