Pyreegue hoped to release the scenery this weekend, as we mentioned in our previous article about his Belfast Aldergrove Airport (EGAA). This promise was fulfilled by him, and the scenery is now available. The news of the release was spread through the Orbx forums.
Belfast International Airport is the main airport of the city of Belfast located in Northern Ireland. A British low-cost carrier EasyJet is the largest airline that operates at this airport. It has two different runways (07/25 and 17/35) and both passenger and cargo terminals, as it also is a big European cargo hub.
Pyreegue created an accurate rendition of this airport using the latest 2022 airport layout. There are custom models with PBR textures all over the airport. Furthermore, Pyreegue went into smaller details as well. For example, there are window rain effects on the terminal, an impressive 3D interior or even functional VDGS.
This new airport by Pyreegue is another to his collection of the European airports he already created for Microsoft Flight Simulator. He already created sceneries for airports such as Glasgow, Edinburgh, as well as Lviv or Odesa and Boryspil. Pyreegue made this scenery available through the Orbx website and their Central application for approximately €20.33.
- Completely modelled terminal interior with animated people inside.
- Functional VDGS powered by noolaero. (Requires an external plugin)
- Custom Animated Jetway with a dynamic hood.
- Custom Ground polygons with hundreds of markings and accurate weathering
- 2022 layout
- Custom night lighting
- PBR texturing on all objects
- Hundreds of dynamic object levels of detail for ultra smooth, stutter-free performance.
- Default ATC/AI Traffic integration, Airline Codes specific to parking spots.
- Parallax windows on all objects to simulate an interior.
- Surroundings included, such as the massive parking lot behind the airport, Maldron Hotel, DX Express, DHL and Swissport logistics centres, McCausland Car Park, COSMO Car Hire and Parking, M&S Simply Food, EmoExpress Gas Station, Park&Fly Service, Military Barracks and a quite a few other buildings specific to the area.
- Animated Radars
- Window Rain Effects for terminal interior
- Highly detailed ATC tower interior with animated Tower Controllers
- Detailed Woodgate Aviation Hangar
- Static Business Jets
- Static Helicopters
- Static Airliners (Customizable option)
- Static one-of-a-kind Boeing RC135 Rivet Joint and an Airbus A400M
- Detailed fire training ground