The developer RDPresets, responsible for the Rotterdam scenery and many freeware utilities, today released their Naples Airport (LIRN) rendition for Microsoft Flight Simulator. RDPresets announced the release through their Facebook page.
Naples International Airport is the international airport serving Naples and the Southern Italian region of Campania. The airport is the fifth-busiest airport in Italy. In 2019, the airport handled over 11 million passengers. It serves as the main hub for EasyJet, Ryanair, Volotea and Wizzair.
RDPresets created a detailed rendition, which offers custom modelling and texturing with PBR, custom ground effects or custom taxiway signage. Furthermore, there are more than a thousand clutter objects on the apron and the surrounding area.
- Realistic replica of Naples International Airport
- Completely custom modelling and texturing with PBR textures on the whole airport.
- More than 1000+ clutter objects on the apron and surrounding area
- Custom ground textures, faithfully recreating the asphalt differences like reality.
- Compatible with World Update Italy.
- Performance optimizations.
- Accurate night lighting.
- Custom taxiway signage.
- Ground traffic.
- And many more.