Toronto Pearson International Airport (CYYZ) is the largest and busiest airport in Canada, situated 22,5km from the city center. Toronto Pearson International Airport is the main hub for Air Canada – main carrier in Canada. In 2018 Toronto Pearson International Airport handled over 40 million passengers.
Airport is currently operating 5 runways in 2 directions – 05/23; 15R/33L; 15L/33R; 06L/24R; 06R/24L. The airport has two terminals, Terminal 1 and Terminal 3. Terminal 1 with its 346,000 square meters is the largest terminal on the airport, it is mainly used by Star Alliance airlines + Emirates since there are stands for an A380.
There is one thing that I generally miss in the scenery, and that is the tarmac wear design. Since tarmac is a material/place on which are planes moving on, it shouldn’t look like a brand new, but it does. Globall Art forgotten to design the wear of the tarmac, or just did a bad job with it.
The surrounding are very well designed – Globall Art did a really good job designing the airport surroundings. Although it might look very nice, it can kill your FPS.
In conclusion, for 30 USD you should think about the purchase. In my opinion, Globall Art should spend more time designing the grass and tarmac since that is really bad in comparison with other sceneries. If I should mark it from 0 to 10 I would give it a 6 out of 10. I took away those points because of the lack of details and the hardware requirements, which can sometimes ruin the effect of good looking scenery.
If you want to buy this scenery, you can do so in X-Plane store.
Important: Scenery lacks 3D grass.
Source: X-Plane Store
- Precise modeling, from original references, photos and other studies.
- Customized lanes, decks and taxiways, with ambient occlusion included in the textures.
- Fingers Auto Gate with VGDS.
- by Marginal
- Static objects, vehicles and aircraft are present in this work.
- Avenues and streets with personalized and standard vehicle traffic
- 2D Grass.
- Custom Airport Mesh and adjacent areas.
- Underground passages created with Mesh Remexe tool
- Mesh Remexe Tool – Joz
- HDR lighting with custom night textures.
- Custom textures with ambient occlusion.
- Service of ground animating and traffic (default) of aircraft.
- Ground Traffic by Marginal
- Custom Approach Lights (ALS) systems.
- Included taxi routes for aircraft, “taxi route”.
- Configured Ramp Start.
- De-ce system configured for some specific aircraft
- Use Auto Gate Datarefs
- Winter texture (for the airport)