Without any prior announcements, RFSceneryBuilding has today released their rendition of Trieste-Friuli Venezia Giulia Airport for FSX and Prepar3D. Based on the SimMarket product page, the airport scenery features, for example, dynamic lighting, road traffic, glass effects on the airport buildings and vehicles, or a custom airport building and some in the surrounding area. As usual, the complete feature list can be seen below.
Trieste – Friuli Venezia Giulia Airport (…), is an international airport located 0.3 NM (0.56 km; 0.35 mi) west of Ronchi dei Legionari (Province of Gorizia), near Trieste in Venezia Giulia, north-eastern Italy.
The scenery can be purchased via the SimMarket for €20,57 incl. 21% VAT.
- Custom airport building and some in the surrounding area.
- Custom platform and custom vehicles.
- Custom lighting runway.
- 3D light mast lighting and lights on taxiing.
- Glass effect windows of buildings airport and vehicles.
- Road traffic.
- Large landclass.
- Colors landclass made for the color gamut FTX ORBX GLOBAL World textures + ORBX openLC Europe.
- Dynamic lighting in P3Dv4
- Attention: Scenery uses SODE module for some objects : Jetways,grass
- Screenshots made using FTX ORBX GLOBAL + ORBX openLC Europe + Orbx FTX Trees HD.
- Version for FSX/P3Dv3/P3Dv4.