Richer Simulations has today released their first scenery for X-Plane 11 – Grantley Adams International Airport (TBPB). Richer Simulations was mainly known for P3D/FSX sceneries until yesterday when a short post has appeared on their Facebook page saying “We’re excited to announce that we’re now developing for a new sim!”.
Not even 24 hours after, the scenery of TBPB airport has been released. In case of the features, fully modelled interior, dynamic lights, 3D grass, 4K textures or airport layout based on data from this year are present at the scenery. The complete feature list can be found below the screenshots.
Grantley Adams International Airport (TBPB) is an international airport located at Barbados. The airport is operating a single runway and serves annually over 2 million passengers with flights to both North America, South America, and Europe.
The scenery can be purchased via SimMarket for €18.
- Airport represented as of 2020
- photoscenery at 0.3m/px
- surrounding houses, hangars and related buildings
- Fully bumped-map buildings, vehicles, objects and PBR ground polygons.
- static aircraft
- deisgnated AI parking spaces
- fully modelled interior
- Dynamic lights
- Fully customizable options which can be turned on/off
- fully modelled parking lot
- 3D Grass which loads based on distance for optimal performance.
- High Poly Vegetation
- Upgradable to 4096 Ultra HD textures (free separate download)