RuSky, a developer behind Yak-52 and few other aircraft which are still in development, has today released an update for their Yak-52. This is a rather small update mainly fixing some stuff, and adding a button “Replace battery” to the tablet, which will replace the discharged battery from the aircraft, for example. The full changelog can be seen below.
- Button “Replace battery” in tablet (if you hard discharged battery, press “Replace battery”)
- In walk mode if avatar on wing command “Left” and “Right” rotate heading
- ENG Altimeters not saved parameters after close aircraft
- RUS Altimeters not change baro
- ENG Altimeters show bug in HG
- Fixed 3D bugs
- Fixed other bugs in walk mode
- Flaps not move after crashes
- Fixed radio left manipulator
The update should be available to download from the store where you purchased the product. You can purchase the product from our store for €41 (incl. VAT).