RuSky Group has today released an update for their Yakolev Yak-52 rendition for X-Plane 11. Probably the main thing, that the new version features is the compatibility with X-Plane 11.50.
Other than that, version 1.27 features converted textures to DDS format which is boosting the performance, fixed small bugs, fixes sounds, fixes engine failures after cold rotate without magneto or reworked tablet located inside the cockpit, for example. The complete changelog can be seen below.
There is no update patch from the current version, but you need to download the full package again from the store you purchased it from. If you want to purchase the product, you can do so via the FSNews Store for €41.
- Compatibility with X-Plane 11.50;
- Convert all textures in DDS format (boosted perfomance);
- Fine tuning for Vr-Config;
- Add place for VR tablet;
- Add manipulator for flight yoke and Park Brake (VR Compatibility: with hardware pedal select Yaw brake control, without select Roll brake control. For release brake select in X-Plane joystick configuration command “Hold brake regular” for free button on VR controller. Tested with HTC Vive);
- Add support VR for “Cold start” mode. (walk mode in future);
- Rework tablet, add settings tab and failures tab;
- Add to tablet command for remove choks (Tab “Aircraft Settings”);
- Correct gyro-magnetic compass indications;
- Fix failures engine after cold rotate without magneto;
- Fix small bugs;
- Fix some sounds;
- Fine tuning roll coef for all surface;
- New version manual in aircraft folder.