SamScene3D, a developer responsible for many city sceneries like Seoul, Prague, Zurich or Luxembourg, has released their rendition of Osaka city – Osaka XCity v3.
The release information was shared through their Facebook page, together with some screenshots and feature list. This release is, however, kind of an update for the older v2 version of this scenery. This version adds more than 60 000 autogen buildings to the city centre, some more custom buildings, corrected colours of satellite imagery, enlarged ortho imagery area, and much more. The scenery is also compatible with Prepar3D v5 and with all Technobrain Osaka Airport sceneries.
Also, this scenery is available for free for all current customers of older Osaka scenery by SamScene developers.
- Added more than 60,000 autogen buildings to the city centre
- Added some more custom buildings to the city centre
- Corrected the colour of satellite images
- Enlarged some area of satellite images
- Night street lights all over the whole Kansai area
- Fixed for the problem of black autogen buildings that some users may have
- Added P3Dv5 installer
- Compatible with all Technobrain Osaka airport scenery