SamScene3D has recently released a new scenery for Microsoft Flight Simulator covering the cityscape of Chongqing in China. While the main focus of the scenery is on the city itself, the developer has included a “simple design” of the nearby Chongqing Jiangbei International Airport (ZUCK).
Other than that, the scenery offers over 300 custom iconic buildings recreated and placed accurately, custom night lighting on all custom buildings, or usage of PBR materials for the best visual experience. Additionally, moving cable cars and railway are represented in the scenery accurately.
If you want to purchase Chongqing Magic City 8D for Microsoft Flight Simulator, you can do so through the SamScene3D website for $16.99, or about €13.95.
- over 300 custom iconic buildings and apartments
- many 3D models of buildings, apartments, hotels, banks, landmarks.
- Chongqing major bridges with night effects.
- all buildings with PBR material.
- beautiful night effects of all the buildings.
- animated moving cable cars and railway which are the famous spots in Chongqing.
- bonus: simple design of ZUCK airport with terminal 1,2,3A.
- ZUCK airport terminal 3A includes interior design