SamScene3D has today released their rendition of Shanghai City for Prepar3D and FSX. The announcement was made via the developers Facebook page, the same place where multiple sets of previews has been shared in the past weeks.
The scenery should cover the whole city of Shanghai with over 10,000 autogen buildings included with custom-modelled landmarks in the area. The scenery also promises compatibility with other sceneries in the area and beautiful night lighting. The complete feature list can be found below.
- High definition photo texture of Shanghai city
- Over 10,000 autogen buildings and apartments with chinese style designs
- Many famous museums, buildings, apartments, hotels, banks, landmarks in Shanghai city center area
- Beautiful and detailed bund area with old style buildings
- Few bridges across the river
- Many low house apartments
- Compatible with other Shanghai airport sceneries
- Beautiful night effect
- Free update in the future