A well-known developer Sim-wings, responsible for sceneries such as Barcelona, Madrid or Palma de Mallorca, released their rendition of Anchorage for Microsoft Flight Simulator. The scenery is now available through Aerosoft’s website for €23.14.
Anchorage Airport (PANC) is an international airport, mainly used as a cargo gateway to North America. It is located near the city of Anchorage in Alaska. It is a hub for Alaska Airlines and offers many national and international flight connections.
This rendition offers an accurate representation of the airport using highly detailed models with high-resolution textures. There also are custom jetways with correct number variations, up-to-date airport layout, and much more.
- Includes a highly accurate recreation of Anchorage Airport (ANC, PANC)
- Highly detailed models with high-resolution textures
- Custom jetways with correct number variations for each terminal pier
- A lot of ground clutter and service equipment at aircraft stands and parking
- Up-to-date runway, taxiway, apron and stands layout
- Custom and accurate taxiway signage
- Custom aerial image covering the airport boundary and surrounding area including Lake Hood
- Accurate terrain elevation and runway profiles
- Realistic nighttime dynamic lighting
- Terminal interior for the national and international terminal
- Includes scenery of Lake Hood float plane base