Sim-wings, a developer responsible for sceneries such as Madrid, Palma de Mallorca or Madeira for Prepar3D has released their rendition of Hamburg Airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Hamburg Airport (EDDH) is an international airport of the second-largest city in Germany. It is served by airlines like Ryanair, TUI Fly or Condor, but also serves three long haul routes to Dubai, Tabriz and Tehran.
Featuring highly detailed scenery of Hamburg Airport and its area, the scenery offers sloped runways, custom detailed ground lines that will guide you through the airport and last but not least, there are several static vehicles around the airport to give the scenery additional realism.
The scenery can be bought through Aerosoft store for €20.62.
- Highly detailed scenery of Hamburg Airport and the immediate vicinity
- Realistic 3D ground with elevated Lufthansa maintenance lowered highway and half-covered highway
- Sloped runways according to aeronautical charts
- Aerial photo for the airport and the surrounding area, elaborately colour-corrected for a true colour display
- Detailed ground lines and stands
- New “Interims Terminal” and new stands according to ground maps of the airport operator
- Extremely detailed Hamburg airport buildings with interiors and all auxiliary buildings
- Lufthansa maintenance area
- Animated jetways
- Many static apron vehicles
- Realistic night time dynamic lighting
- MSFS SDK materials (PBR)