Sim-wings, a developer responsible for many sceneries for Prepar3D and Microsoft Flight Simulator, such as Madrid, Palma de Mallorca or Munich, has released their rendition of Tenerife Sur (GCTS) for Microsoft Flight Simulator. The announcement of the release was made through the Aerosoft Facebook page and in the post the developer also described some of the scenery features.
Aeropuerto de Tenerife Sur “Reina Sofía” was opened in 1978, and it is the most important hub of Tenerife island in the Canaries. The airport serves many destinations across Europe, such as Dublin, Alicante, Vienna, Bucharest or Rome. It is mainly operated by Iberia, EasyJet, Jet2, Ryanair and TUI.
Speaking of the features, the scenery offers high-resolution aerial imagery with resolution up to 15cm per pixel, animated windsocks, PBR materials or up-to-date AFCAD to provide you with the most precise, very authentic to reality airport layout. There are also many static apron vehicles, realistic nighttime lighting and last but not least, the runway of the airport is sloped.
You can buy the scenery for €20.12 from the Aerosoft store or through Microsoft Flight Simulator Marketplace.
- Highly detailed Tenerife Sur Airport scenery
- Terraforming to blend an airport into default elevation model
- Runway with real elevation profile (sloped) and on a lower level than the Apron of the airport
- Custom aerial photo for the airport, elaborate retouching and colour-correction for a true display
- Intensive use of PBR Materials to build realistic surface for all buildings and objects
- Detailed ground markings based on recent charts of parking stands and new taxiway layouts (AIRAC 2104), includes recent main taxiway extension and huge changes of taxiway layout
- Extremely detailed Tenerife Sur airport buildings with interior designs at apron side and infrastructure buildings
- Detailed animated jetway models with light effects while moving
- Functional windsocks
- Many static apron vehicles
- Realistic nighttime dynamic lighting