Recently, we’ve made an article about this scenery, where we showed off some previews of the scenery by the developer and some features together with the release date.
The SimArc released the scenery for the Prepar3D v4 and includes features like high-quality ground textures, SODE jetways, windsocks, PBR textures, PBR rain effects or the modelled terminal interior. The scenery is available via Simmarket and more features can be found below the screenshots.
• Compiled with P3D v4.5 SDK
• High-Quality Ground textures
• Dynamic Lights
• PBR textures for ground polygon
• SODE controlled PBR Jetways
• SODE controlled Windsocks that react to wind speed and directions
• HD 2K textures for max detail
• Runway and Taxiway lights turn on during low vis (By using native SDK features)
• VGDS using GSX with accurate stop positions for jetway docking (Works with almost all aircraft)
• PBR Rain Effects (Activated using native SDK features)
• Terminal Interior modelled in great detail for max immersion
• Realistic Night lighting
• Accurate AFCAD gate assignments and gate sizes as per real airport operations
You can get this scenery via Simmarket here.