SimHeaven, a developer which is known especially global scenery projects, has now updated their XEurope to v4.
Just a short description, what XEurope is, it is a scenery for entire Europe, which adds real-world, and constantly updated OSM data. That means, we have roads, villages or cities placed in correct place. You can see this thing with ORBX vector in Prepar3D.
The update features latest December 2019 OSM data, SAM seasons compatibility, new regions like Norway and Scandinavia, and some new landmarks, corrected autogen, and much more. The scenery is available for free, and has about 8GB to download, and includes 7 layers. You can see more on the SimHeaven website.
- newest OSM data Dec 2019
- SAM_Seasons integrated
- new: regions Norway/Scandinavia + Greece plus Landmarks for Norway + Greece
- new: grass polygons from OSM
- corrected generation to avoid trees in water
- breakwater polygons near Kastrup manually deleted
- improved generation of forests, should be complete now
- new standard facades and houses, churches, supermarket and wall facades
- new: extra facades for hospital dormitory hotel kiosk temple government university service sports_hall kindergarten public school train_station transportation conservatory grandstand pavilion
- new: parking for heavy goods vehicles
- underground platforms and garages deleted
- huge polygons (for castles etc.) deleted
- new: fountains
- all LODs from objects commented out for better performance of XP11.41
- height of additional houses adapted to area
- additional forest in GB deleted
For more information, stay tuned on FSNews.