SimWings has recently released their new rendition of Munich International Airport for Prepar3D v4 and v5. Today, the developer updated the scenery, which should improve the performance and visuals of the scenery.
The information about this update has been shared through SimWings Facebook page, showing also some screenshots of the scenery. In the update, there are some optimizations to the ground textures for day and nighttime, dynamic lighting issues have been sorted, taxiway lines are now more contrast, there’s less tyre mask on an apron, runway texture has been changed, glass colour on the terminal has been changed as well, and much more.
- Several optimizations at the ground of the airport for day and nighttime and dynamic light issues
- Taxiwaylines got more contrast, added layers for apron, less tyre marks at apron, tyre marks removed outside apron surfaces
- RWY concrete texture changed
- Shadow layer for buildings on apron (Ambient Oclusion)
- Changed glass color at terminals to green glass, partly changed night textures
- Fixed dynamic lights color to LED and related to PBR Materials on Aircrafts
- Build 3D spotter hill in the south of the airport
- Added hills on the north side between Taxiway and Erdinger Allee
- Advertising added at T1 jetways
- Reworked advertising on T2 jetways (blue gradient)
- Fixed wrong sign at gate 117B
- Removed double vehicles at Gate 251
The update is available through Aerosoft Updater utility, the new installer will be available tomorrow.