SimWorks Studios has taken to social media to announce the development of the Kodiak 100 for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
While early in the process, SimWorks propose this adventurous aircraft will feature accurate 3D modeling created from factory CAD data, multiple interior configurations, and immersive sound. There will also be a number of variants and liveries and a cargo pod version. An amphibian variant is also planned.
SimWorks will keep the community posted on their development, as shall the team at FSNews.
Formally known as the Quest Kodiak, but now owned by Daher, this utility aircraft is a high-wing, unpressurised aircraft with a single engine and fixed tricycle landing gear. It is used much in bush situations.
- Accurate 3D model created from factory CAD data
- Regular and tundra tyre variants
- Amphibian variant, featuring the Aerocet 6650 floats
- Cargo pod option
- Multiple interior configurations
- 18 factory liveries + 5 custom schemes
- Immersive sound environment using Wwise