Skyline Simulations has today via their Facebook page announced the imminent release of their Long Beach Airport (KLGB) rendition for X-Plane 11.
Long Beach Airport ( Daugherty Field. ICAO:KLGB, IATA: LGB, FAA: LGB) is a public airport northeast of downtown Long Beach in Los Angeles, California.
The airport is mainly operated by JetBlue and Southwest Airlines.
Last mentioned in January, the scenery didn’t get much attention until today, when Skyline Simulations has posted a simple post saying “Today”, and confirmed in the comment section, that they were indeed talking about the Long Beach Airport.
Eight hours later, the scenery got released, and can now be purchased via the Skyline Simulations store for €20.90.
- UHD Custom Textures using the latest painting techniques
- Super Detailed 3D modeling
- PBR Materials on every building
- XPLCity with Hard surface and Heli fields
- Animated Marshallers
- Animated Radar
- Animated Air-Condition fan and smoke from heaters
- Detailed HD Ground with PBR and decals
- Custom 3D Grass and vegetations blends with orthophotos
- Ultra High resolution custom orthoimagery for the airport
- Thousand of 3D custom static objects
- Accurate Long Beach area using original US imagery and OSM data
- High resolution Buildings, industrial area and buildings of interest like Walter Pyramid
- Amazing and detailed Night Textures
- FPS Friendly
- Including KLGB Charts
- Full Ground Traffic and WT3 ready from Captain K-Man