Skyline Simulations released their Toronto City (CYTZ) Airport for Prepar3D v4, v3 and FSX. The airport is located in the center of the city, the airport is visited especially by FlyGTA and Air Canada Express.
The airport has a PBR materials textures for better look, this feature is only available on Prepar3D v4. There is even a 120km square coverage, which blends flawlessly with ORBX Global base, high density of surrounding autogen, seasons, and much more features, that can be seen in the feature list below.
- PBR Features on Prepar3D V4
- 120 sqkm of Orthophoto coverge with correct blend of ORBX Global Base Colors
- Highly density of Autogen buildings and Trees on all areas
- Seaons and heavy winter include
- 25cm/px photoreal resolution inside of the airport
- Animate parkings cars inside of the airport
- Toronto skyscraper buildings included (with PBR)
- High density of 3D Grass (Prepar3D V4 Only)
- Dynamic Lighting (Prepar3D V4 Only)
You can get this scenery from their store for $24.40