SoFly, a new company on the flight simulation scene, has recently released a digital guide for the new Microsoft Flight Simulator that got released on August 18th. Titled as A Guide to Flight Simulator, it features over 140 pages of tips and tricks, tutorials, or detailed information about destinations, for example. Based on the product page, the guide is not intended only for beginners but also for experienced flight simmers.
The guide is also being continuously updated with new content for the same price without a need of paying any fee. The current version being sold is v1.1 featuring over 20 extra pages from the initial release version.
The digital copy of the guide has approximately 85MB and requires Adobe PDF Reader.
A Guide to Flight Simulator will provide you with detailed information for each of the hand-crafted airports, whilst the tips and tricks from certified pilots will give you the confidence needed to complete complicated manoeuvres and land at challenging airports.
- Over 140 pages of detailed content guiding you to have the best flight simulation experience
- A step-by-step tutorial for you to learn about the aircraft and how they handle
- Detailed information on every hand-crafted airports
- Detailed information on each included aircraft
- Tips to maximise the performance of your simulator
- A walkthrough on how to use built-in features, such as ATC, camera controls, and more
- Detailed information on how to set up multiplayer flights with ease
- Inspiration on landmarks and cities to explore
- New challenges to test your piloting skills
- Walkthrough tutorials for your first flights
- Guidance on how to use the UI and explore the world with ease