Stairport Sceneries, a well-known X-Plane 11 developer, has announced work on their rendition of Zagreb Franjo Tudman Airport (LDZA) for X-Plane 11. The announcement has been posted through Aerosoft forums.
Franjo Tudman Airport is the largest and busiest international airport in Croatia. It is located only 10 kilometres away from the city and it has been opened in 1966. It is also usually referred to as Pleso Airport, or, in native language Zračna Luka Pleso. It is served by a variety of airlines, such as LOT, Czech Airlines, Austrian, Turkish Airlines, Norwegian or even Lufthansa. Some of the destinations are, for example, Tel Aviv, Munich, Copenhagen or London.
In the post made by the developer, it has been mentioned that the scenery will offer a huge range of features and functions. There is going to be custom VDGS system, animated radars or animated jetways. There are also going to be all seasons implemented. Among the more common features, there are high-resolution PBR textures, realistic models and custom orthophoto of the surrounding area.
For now, the developer hasn’t mentioned any further information about the scenery. Nor its release date and pricing.
- Custom orthophoto covers airport and surroundings
- Detailed ground markings based on recent charts of parking stands and new taxiway layouts including recent changes of taxiway layout
- Full SAM compatibility
- custom animated jetways
- custom VDGS system
- animated radars
- custom AirportVehicles textures
- all seasons implemented
- Custom taxiway signage
- Custom HDR lighting
- Complete PBR + normal texturing of all objects and ground
- Most models and textures based on photos taken at the airport
- Custom static aircraft and vehicles
- Customized road networks and autogen
- Including patch for optimized X-Europe integration