Stairport, known for their freeware plugin called SAM, has been recently working on their rendition of Chania airport, Greece. The airport is named after resistance fighter Ioannis Daskalogiannis. The airport is located on the Akrotiri peninsula, part of Crete island.
The scenery has highly realistic and detailed 3D objects, customized HD mesh, PBR ground textures, animated vehicles, change of seasons and seasonal changes of the surrounding area, the scenery is compatible with ORBX TerraFlora, Scenery Animation Manager, or ORBX TrueEarth. You can see more features down below.
- High detailed ground textures and runway – taxiway lines including the new apron parking positions and lines modified in summer 2018
- High detailed 3d objects & buildings including the new terminal building completed in 2018
- Custom static aircraft according to real-world service
- HDR lighting including detailed 3d taxi and runway lighting
- Animated vehicles in the apron area
- Animated marshaller (SAM required)
- Custom mesh for unique elevation including sloped runway (Ortho4XP patch included)
- PBR ground textures
- HD vegetation and grass
You can get this scenery on Aerosoft shop for €23.14 (price includes 20% VAT).