Stairport have released their SAM WorldJetways plugin for X-Plane 11 that adds SAM Jetways automatically to all default jetways and all MisterX library jetway objects.
Previewed at the Flight Sim Show Cosford at the start of October the plugin integrates seamlessly with the standard SAM V2 menu as well as automatically opening aircraft doors.
- Animated versions for all default jetway objects
- Automatic replacement for all default airports worldwide
- Animated versions for all MisterX library jetway objects
- Automatic replacement for all airports using MisterX library jetways
- Compatible with all SAM functions:
- Automatic and manual connection mode
- Automatic door control
- Full VR-compatible menu
The SAM plugin itself was also updated to V2.0.1 today and improves jetway pathfinding fixing the issue of airbridges colliding with each other as well as other improvements.
- Changed library file structure
- Added system to keep libraries in the highest scenery priority
- Adapted manual for new installation instructions
- Increased plugin loading time for pre-cached airports
- Added VMAX 787 config
- Fixed Zibo v3.38+ door height
- Fixed wrong pole object texture
- Fixed wrong colour button logic
- Added authentification system for extensions
- Added WorldJetway extension (payware)
- Added Linux version
SAM WorldJetways is available from the Aerosoft store for $24.19.