Stairport Sceneries has today announced the release of their rendition of Istanbul Havalimani International Airport (LTFM) for X-Plane 11. The release has been announced through their Facebook page.
Istanbul Havalimani International Airport is located on the European side of the city of Istanbul. It is Turkey’s largest and also the largest international airport in Europe. The airport has been opened in 2018 when it replaced Ataturk International. It serves as the main hub for Turkish Airlines
Stairport Sceneries has been working on this scenery together with SceneryTR, who brought the same rendition to the ESP-platformed Prepar3D.
There are PBR textures used with high-resolution textures, custom 3D taxiways, animated jetways, HDR night lighting and even compatibility with SAM seasons. The developer also paid attention to the surrounding area and its details, as there is hand-placed autogen, and water areas. Speaking of surroundings, the scenery is also compatible with Ortho4XP. However, it hasn’t been mentioned what source is the best to use with the scenery.
The scenery is available through the Aerosoft Store for €30.00.
- Highly detailed virtual replica of the airport buildings and its surroundings
- Photorealistic textures on airport buildings and vehicles
- Custom high-resolution ground textures, detailed markings and full PBR
- Custom 3D Taxiway signs
- Animated jetways, VDGS and marshaller (SAM Plugin required)
- Custom animated vehicles (SAM AirportVehicles required)
- HDR night lighting
- Custom surroundings with hand-placed autogen and water
- Realistic static aircrafts included
- Custom road layout
- Seasonal texture adaptions (SAM Plugin required)
- Compatible with Ortho4XP
- Navdata AIRAC 2104 included