Stairport Sceneries have recently released their rendition of Split Airport (LDSP) for X-Plane 11. The development was last time mentioned back in January, and since then the developers were quiet about the project.
The scenery has been only converted and updated by the Stairport Sceneries team. The original scenery was developed by PAD-Labs for Prepar3D and FSX back in 2015. What can be seen in the new scenery that was not present in the original one is, for example, the new terminal building that had to be modelled from scratch.
Otherwise, the scenery features photorealistic textures, HDR night lighting, custom runway slope with an Ortho4XP patch, or custom approach lighting and static aircraft, for example. Furthermore, the scenery is fully compatible with other SAM plugins, and so custom jetways, seasonal textures, and custom service vehicles are present in the scenery as well.
The scenery does not only cover Split Airport (LDSP) but Resnik Seaport Croatia (LDSR) and military base Divulje (LDHD) with its helipad airport as well. A complete feature list can be found below.
The scenery can be purchased through the Aerosoft website for approximately €15 with VAT excluded.
Split Airport (LDSP) is an international airport serving the city of Split in Croatia. It serves as a hub for Croatia Airliners, Croatia’s flag carrier, and sees traffic from major European airlines such as Scandinavian Airlines, British Airways, or Eurowings, for example. Annually, the airport sees over 3 million passengers.
- Airport Split (LDSP), “Resnik seaport Croatia” (LDSR) and the military base “Divulje” (LDHD) with its helipad airport
- New terminal building and parking (based on 2020)
- Photo realistic textures
- Realistic rendering of the buildings and objects on the complete airport
- HD ground textures including PBR
- Custom HDR night lighting
- Custom static aircrafts
- Custom approach lighting
- Animated jetways/marshaller (SAM plugin required)
- Custom service vehicles (SAM AirportVehicles required)
- Seasonal textures (SAM plugin required)
- Custom runway slope and mesh (Ortho4XP patch included)
- Compatible with default AI Traffic and World Traffic 3