Recently released scenery of new Beijing international airport – Daxing for Prepar3D, was released for X-Plane 11 today. The airport is located southbound from the Beijing city.
The scenery includes HD ground textures with animated jetways using SAM plugin, animated hangar doors, ortho image with commercial license and much more. The developers say that WT3 will be supported in near future. This is oficially first Chinese payware scenery for X-Plane 11.
- HD Ground Texture
- Animated jetways
- Animated hangar doors
- Vehicles with Chinese caracteristics
- Orthoimage with commerical license
- Customized vegetation
- Highly accurate taxiway guidance sign
- Customized dynamic lighting
- Animated airport ground traffic
- Experimental underground structure
- Excellent night effects
You can get this scenery from .org store here.