Last mentioned on July 1st, Tailstrike Design has today released their rendition of Reggio Calabria Airport for X-Plane 11. The scenery already has its Prepar3D variant on the market, and MSFS2020 variant in development.
Fly to the tip of Italy’s distinctive boot shape – with Reggio Calabria XP. This highly detailed scenery brings you to Reggio Calabria, named after Italian Royal Air Force war (..)
The X-Plane 11 version of the scenery features customized autogen, PBR implementation throughout the airport, accurate lighting, custom 3D vegetation, or fully reproduced local aeroclub, for example.
Reggio Calabria Airport (LICR) is a small airport located in southern Calabria, Italy. There are only two scheduled routes operated to, and from, the airport. One bing to Milan and second being Rome, both with Alitalia. Annually, about 360 thousand passengers use the airport.
If you want to purchase the scenery, you can do so via the Aerosoft website for 21€.
- PBR Ground Poly
- Accurate approach lighting system with animated rabbit lights
- Custom Terrain mesh
- Surrounding cityscape with customized autogen
- Airport buildings with latest layout done in PBR
- 3D cars
- Custom trees and 3D grass
- Fully reproduced LICR aeroclub
- Major buildings around airport reproduced in 3D
- 3D approach custom lights
- 3D elevated parking lot
- 3D apron vehicles with animation
- Main city buildings such as “Stadio Granillo”