TechnoBrain has today released a new scenery of Yao Airport and Osaka City for FSX and P3D. As you can see on the coverage map below, the scenery covers most parts of the city of Osaka and Yao Airport.
This addition covers Yao Airport and the vast surrounding Osaka city area from Yamato river in the south, to the Approach Course of Osaka int’l Airport (Itami Airport) in the north.
Based on the post on the TechnoBrain website, the scenery includes famous landmarks such as Osaka Castle, Nanko area or Abeno Harukas for example. It should also feature dynamic lighting and AI traffic together with road traffic. As usual, the complete feature list can be seen below.
If you want to purchase the scenery, it can be purchased via the SimMarket in a discount for €26.25
€35 excl. VAT.
- Extremely realistic airport
- Excellent night techniques, realistic runway lighting according to official documents of the airport
- Pseudo shadows
- Add general aviation AI traffic
- Add landmark buildings
- Add enhanced ground texture and autogen buildings and vegetation
- Road traffic
- Add dynamic lighting to all apron lights. P3DV4 only (User option)
- Version for FSX/FSX SE/P3Dv2/P3Dv3/P3Dv4
- Functionality verified: Orbx FTX Global BASE Pack ver.1.40 *1
- Much more…..