Terrainy Studios has recently released their rendition of Hausen Am Albis Airport (LSZN), located in Switzerland. It is a small airfield located about 14 kilometres south of Zurich, the biggest city in the country. The airfield is used mainly for motor and glider operations, flight schools and aircraft maintenance. The airport has to offer 2 parallel runways, one paved and one grass. The release has been announced through the Facebook page of Terrainy Studios.
The airport rendition has to offer a variety of features, such as ZL20 ortho imagery for the local area, many static models, accurate runway slope and 4K textures with the usage of PBR materials, providing the best experience possible. There is also a detailed hangar interior, custom mesh and custom-placed vegetation to provide an accurate rendition of the surroundings.
The scenery is available to be bought through the Orbx Central or Orbx website for approximately €10.22.
- Highly detailed 3D model of the airport and its surroundings.
- Very detailed main hangar interior.
- Spawn point available inside the main hangar.
- 10cm accuracy (ZL20) orthophoto, covering the airport area.
- Many static models of people, animals, planes etc.
- Accurate runway slope.
- 4K textures exclusively using PBR.
- Performance optimized.
- Custom mesh.
- Accurate approach landmarks.
- Custom placed vegetation.
- Fully working ground and ATC services.