Verticalsim has today, through their Facebook page and Discord server, announced the development of Fayetteville Airport (KFAY) scenery for X-Plane 11. Being a small regional airport in the city of Fayetteville in North Carolina, it offers flights to destinations like Atlanta, or Charlotte.
Once released, the scenery is expected to feature all-new 4K PBR textures, orthoimagery covering not only the airport, but the surroundings as well, HDR night lighting based on real world photos, or terminal interiors modelled.
The complete feature list, pricing details, and a set of previews showcasing the airport area in general can be seen below.
The price was set by the developer to $15.99 or about €13.60. Although the exact release date is yet unknown, the developer said he hopes to release the scenery within a few days.
- All new 4k PBR texturing using Substance Painter profiles built specifically for XP11
- Ortho imagery covering the airport and surroundings
- Hand placed trees in and around the airport
- Accurate airport layout and architecture for 2021
- HDR night lighting matching real world photos
- Interiors on Signature FBO and terminal (airside only)
- Airport vehicles and car traffic