Verticalsim, formerly known as Verticalsim Studios, has today posted via their social networks a short video showcasing rotor animation on the cooling towers located at the upcoming Tampa International Airport scenery for X-Plane 11.
Working on some animations on this beautiful Monday morning.
From previous updates that Verticalsim has shared throughout the development of the scenery, we know, that when released, the scenery will cost $24.99 and will offer, for example, SAM plugin (for jetways), super high res orthoimagery or PBR implementation. A complete feature list can be seen below.
- SAM plugin (for jetways)
- Super high res (0.5ft) orthoimagery covering up till the airport boundaries (highest commercial grade imagery you can get on the market)
- Custom hand-built mesh (with Ortho4XP patch), and compatibility with ORBX TrueEarth Florida (VStates users already have this built in and will need to not install mesh)
- High res models of many of the areas landmarks (such as downtown, Rocky Point, International Plaza, etc.)
- Ground-traffic (all the monorails on economy garage and terminal sides), car traffic, airport ground traffic, ramp workers, etc.
- PBR implementation where possible
- Realistic night lighting matching real life imagery taken at the airport
- Support/free updates as the real airport receives them
- World Traffic 3/Traffic Global compatibility with included taxi routes
For future updates stay tuned on FSNews as we will continue to cover this subject.