VerticalSim has released their rendition of Fayetteville Regional Airport (KFAY) for Microsoft Flight Simulator. The release has been announced through their social media.
The airport is located near Fayetteville in North Carolina. It has two runways, two-concourse terminal separated for both commercial and general aviation. The airport is also used by the Air National Guard.
The developer has worked on many details of this scenery. There are custom jetways, animated ground traffic vehicles, that will make the scenery feel more alive, custom HDR lighting and also good optimisation, making it easy to run on your computer. The rendition also provides us with an up-to-date 2021 AFCAD layout and proper airport data, which take care of the most accurate representation of the airport possible.
The scenery is available through VerticalSim website for $12.99.
- Low poly 3D interior on Signature FBO
- Surrounding Autogen/Vegetation Hand Placed
- High-Resolution PBR Ground and building Textures
- Custom jetways
- Animated Ground Traffic Vehicles
- Easy Installation
- Highly Optimized
- 2021 Airport layout
- Color Graded Satellite Imagery
- Ground clutter
- Custom HDR Lighting
- Proper airport data/logic (PAPI light positioning, AI taxipathing, etc.)