Scenery developer Verticalsim Studios has released their Corpus Christi International Airport (KCRP) scenery for X-Plane 11. The HD version includes tons of new features as PBR buildings and ground textures or 3D animated ramp workers and many others.
Corpus Christi International Airport (KCRP) is a small airport. It is located six miles west of Corpus Christi in Texas. KCRP was opened back in 1960.
- PBR on buildings and ground textures
- Ambient Occlusion + photorealstic texturing
- 3D grass (matched color to ortho)
- Full autogate support (all gates are available to spawn)
- Full WT3 and LiveTraffic support
- Custom night lighting
- Custom purchased 4k 0.5 res ortho imagery
- Good/solid FPS on all systems
- Ground objects (pushback trucks, GPU’s, Air conditioning units, etc.)
- 3D animated ramp workers
You can buy this scenery on Verticalsim Studios official website.