Verticalsim, formerly known as Verticalsim Studios, has today re-released and updated their rendition of Flint Bishop International Airport for X-Plane 11. The update, and re-release, was first announced via Verticalsim Discord server earlier today. The post was simple:
@everyone Stay tuned today for the re-release of KFNT or Flint, MI. 🙂
The new version, 1.1, features better PBR textures on the ground, PBR on the terminal, new grass and tree textures or better night lighting, for example. There is a complete changelog down below.
The scenery can be purchased via the VerticalSim store at a discount for $11.99 instead of the original $15.00.
Flint Bishop International Airport (KFNT), also known as Flint International Airport, is a commercial and general aviation airport located in Flint, Michigan. It is the third busiest airport in Michigan and serves destinations such as Chicago, Atlanta or Orlando, for example.
- Changed ortho color to be realistic (less harsh green)
- Fixed concrete color to be more realistic
- Added support for 11.30 export
- Traffic Global and World Traffic 3
- PBR on the terminal
- Better PBR on ground textures
- Removed and set proper airlines at their gates
- Added proper airline ground vehicles in the right spot
- Removed the requirement for Departure Designs library (scenery should also be more optimized now because of this)
- New grass textures
- New tree textures
- New terminal textures
- Redone FedEx ramp lighting
- New dirt ground polygons for more realistic dirt
- Better overall lighting around the airport