VirtualDesign3D, developer, who stays behind the Alicante scenery to X-Plane 11, has been recently working on their rendition of Santiago scenery.
The airport is located in South America, near Santiago city, Chile. The airport is full PBR and has over 250 buildings, custom animated jetways with custom numbered textures, custom taxi lines. The scenery is, of course, WT3 compatible, and also should work with the Ortho4XP. There are some animations as well, as the animated helicopters, walking people and much more. You can see the full feature list down below.
- Extremely detailed and realistic recreation the real Airport
- Interior modeling only boarding area new (very detailed)
- Ambient occlusion in main textures
- (PBR) Specular maps for objects and ground poly
- Over 250 buildings, highly detailed
- Custom animated jetways, custom texture and numbered
- Custom runways and taxiways (Reflex normal map)
- Custom taxilines, borderlines and ground markings
- HDR lighting with custom night textures
- Animated helicopters (Force Aerea Chilean)
- Animated walking people boarding aircraft
- Customized forest and vegetation 3D (grass, palms, plants)
- Custom surrounding areas
- Customized models for traffic vehicles to terminal
- Static objects, vehicles and aircraft
- World Traffic 3 compatible
- Ortho4XP compatible
The scenery is available at Aerosoft store for $19.99 (without taxes).