Windsock Simulations has recently released their new rendition of Ben Gurion Tel Aviv International Airport for X-Plane 11. This announcement was made through the Facebook page of Aerosoft, who is also a retailer of this airport scenery.
Ben Gurion Airport (LLBG) is the largest and busiest international airport in Israel. It serves as the main hub of El Al Airways and has been named after David Ben-Gurion, who was the first prime minister of the country. The airport actively uses three runways, 03/21, 08/26 and 12/30. The airport offers a variety of destinations throughout the world, so you can get to major European, Asian and American destinations.
The scenery is now available to be bought through Aerosoft Store for €20.97, VAT excluded. Windsock Simulations has included a good variety of high-fidelity features with up-to-date standards. The scenery uses dynamic lighting, detailed and animated jetways models, that work based on the SAM plugin. There also is hand-placed autogen, providing the best surrounding area experience. The developer didn’t forget about the photoreal imagery as well.
- Accurate Terminal 3 and the old Terminal 1 buildings, Concourse, hangars, towers, and airport layout
- Dynamic Lighting
- Detailed animated jetway models (using SAM plug-in)
- Detailed ground markings
- High resolution (7cm-30cm pixel) photoreal ground textures
- Thousands of accurate hand-placed autogen objects
- Fully optimized for smooth simulation experience
If you are interested in seeing more from this developer, you can also check out our other article here.