X-Codr is a developer, who stays behind release of KMGM (Montgomery Regional) Airport, together with AeroDesigns, has now released their another rendition of the airport, now, we are be able to visit Evansville Regional airport with them soon.
The announcement of the scenery was made on X-Plane.org forum here, 5 months ago, and scenery now includes UHD textures, and has 3 runways, 5 jetways and much more.
There are some modern features like high resolution buildings, ground textures or realistic ground effects. Also, PBR is a must as well. Of course, autogate or even SAM plugin is compatible. You can see more features down below. Here are some previews of the airport.
- High resolution buildings with realistic textures
- High resolution ground textures with minimal tiling
- Realistic dirt/grunge effects of buildings and pavement
- Tons of realistic ground clutter
- Realistic PBR normal maps add to immersion
- Many buildings feature lite for fully detailed interiors
- Ultra realistic night lighting
- X-Plane 11 native service vehicles
- Autogate (maybe SAM) support
- 3D animated people
- X-Codr Designs SoundXP plugin
- Support for native and WT3 AI aircraft
- Full 3d grass
- Full 3d trees
- Realistic slopes and elevation changes through airport
- High resolution NAIP imagery
- All 3d trees feature close high detail models and far high performance models
- All 3d models use LOD technology to stop drawing when out of view to save performance
- Most textures are compressed to save VRAM and are scaled to their optimal sizes