X-Codr has today made an announcement through the X-Plane.org Forums regarding the release of a major update for their rendition of Denver International Airport (KDEN) for X-Plane 11.
This is a major update featuring, for example, completely new textures of the terminal exterior, brand new SAM jetways, redone night textures, or performance optimization. The complete changelog can be found below.
It is also important to mention, that the scnery now uses X-Codr Designs Library, and it is recommended to redownload the files as new objects are included. In order to update the scenery, download the new files from the X-Plane.org Store and replace the old ones.
If you want to purchase the scenery, you can do so via the X-Plane.org Store for $29,95.
- X-Codr Designs Library is now used for higher quality assets
- All terminals retextured with ultra high resolution textures
- All terminal window night textures have been made far more realistic
- Most terminals now feature more realistic 3d people sitting and standing
- NEW SAM jetways that are far higher quality with highly realistic animation
- Recolored ortho to better match surrounding ortho
- File size and VRAM usage reductions
- Performance enhancements
- Minor bug fixes all around the airport